Old July 30th 10, 05:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Rucksacks worn on the tube

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:44:39 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

I think with some of them its more a case of their rear personal space is
wherever their rucksack is. I don't have a problem with little rucksacks
but I don't see the need to go on a train wearing something the size of
a suitcase on your back.

Not even if you're, for instance, taking the Tube to the station to go
on a hiking expedition?

In fact if someone has that much to carry why don't
they just use a suitcase anyway? Thats what they're for.

Trolley cases are *far* more annoying, IMO. And not much good for
hiking

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.