Old July 30th 10, 06:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Rucksacks worn on the tube

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 08:51:35 on Fri, 30 Jul 2010,
d remarked:
I had to use the tube today and had the pleasure of some eejit wearing a
rucksack in front of me constantly swivelling it about and bumping me.

I had someone like that bumping me every few minutes on a full-and-standing
Cambridge train one morning. And the wearer almost got violent when I
politely (no, really) asked him to stop it.

Rucksack wearers generally have no concept of their "rear facing"
personal space.

This is the problem. I have a friend who suffers from this disability. He
sometimes carries a unicycle on his back. It really beggars belief, but i
think it really is the case that some people just have very poor spatial
awareness.

tom

--
sh(1) was the first MOO