Old July 30th 10, 06:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Rucksacks worn on the tube

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, MIG wrote:

On 30 July, 09:51, wrote:

I had to use the tube today and had the pleasure of some eejit wearing a
rucksack in front of me constantly swivelling it about and bumping me.
Happily I managed to get my own back when I got off the train by just shoving
past their rucksack and almost knocking them over but shouldn't there be
some sort of bylaw for not wearing huge rucksacks to deal with these sorts of
idiots who seem to think they're still trecking in nepal even when squashed
on the victoria line?

In general I agree and would always take off a rucksack if I had one,.

But if it's a fairly small person, while they may be able to walk with
it, it's not necesarily that easy to pick it up and move it to a bench
to get it on again, so maybe they are thinking "it's on and I better
keep it on lest I can't get it off the train".

In that case, it's not something they should take on a train.

tom

--
sh(1) was the first MOO