Old July 30th 10, 07:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Fat richard Fat richard is offline

Default Rucksacks worn on the tube

On 30 July, 19:17, Tom Anderson wrote:

This is the problem. I have a friend who suffers from this disability. He
sometimes carries a unicycle on his back. It really beggars belief, but i
think it really is the case that some people just have very poor spatial
awareness.

tom

Am I the only one who pondered what sort of disability your friend has
but can still ride a unicycle ? Whoooosh.

Being rotund, I make a fine siight with a rucksack, I usually have a
small but always full one with me (NO NOT FOOD) and am always aware
that I take up the space of three (Belly / me / bag) when wearing it,
so remove it prior to entering buses, tubes and trains and carry it.

I have encountered the problem on the Vic and TBH I think the only
answer is that the Status Quo will apply. People off of overnight
planes and long distance coaches have little interest in spacial
awareness (I agree they should). The only spacial thing most of them
understand is the state of space they have been rendered in the recent
past.

Richard