Old July 30th 10, 08:16 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default OT- Clarkson Joins The Burka Debate

In message
, "His
Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
writes
The official position of the revolution --the Banana Revolution-- is
that women in the West are improperly dressed for summertime. We have
been raised in male-chauvinist pig society where men can go bare-
breasted, but women can't. I myself use a wide Indiana Banana hat (my
trademark) and a safari vest unzipped to let the air cool my physique.
Sometimes I just go around totally topless, which is of great help in
fighting the heat. But I pity women who must endure all that clothing.

Tell me, which do you prefer infesting, Merkin groups or British groups?
--
Clive