Old July 30th 10, 08:21 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default S stock 02/08/10

On Jul 30, 9:03*pm, D7666 wrote:

On Jul 30, 8:51*pm, Mizter T wrote:

Sorry Nick but I think informed comment is rather out of fashion these
days - have you ever tried just making it up? ;-)

I noticed and no .

I always find the the bits in Private Eye that occasionally rumble a
newspaper's theatre review as being a work of fiction particularly
delicious... e.g. "x playing Balthasar was particularly expressive"
being an interesting concept in existentialism when x spent his
evening with his head down the toilet whilst the role of Balthasar was
fulfilled by his understudy.