Old July 30th 10, 09:19 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default S stock 02/08/10

On 30/07/2010 20:32, 1506 wrote:
On Jul 30, 12:28 pm, wrote:
On Jul 30, 8:23 pm, Mizter wrote:

Since when was first hand experience a requisite before offering up
criticism?!

I find it helps to be informed by serious research that includes
actual visits and travel.

Despite numerous offers to write much more, the reason I limit my
writings and reportings for journal such as Todays Railways is that I
keep to things I know about, have experience of, or have thoroughly
researched. And that includes travel.

Being a former Met. Line user I am keen to hear what these trains are
like. It will be sad to see the A60/A62 stock go. But, it really is
aging. From what I hear it is not as comfortable as it once was.

Their speeds are restricted now because of micro cracks in the bogies