Old July 31st 10, 08:24 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme[_2_] Graeme[_2_] is offline

Default S stock 02/08/10

In message
Mizter T wrote:

On Jul 30, 8:18*pm, D7666 wrote:

On Jul 30, 8:16*pm, Mizter T wrote:

Perhaps the masses of uk.railway don't much care for new Underground
trains?

Possibly.

However, the masses of uk.railway are all too well ready to criticise
new trains.

If they don't actually go and travel on them, how can they comment
from first hand experience ?

Since when was first hand experience a requisite before offering up
criticism?!

Even first hand experience is not admisable when it conflicts with certain
peoples' prejudices. Witness the almost vicious attack on me by Mr Traction
Motor when I dared to say I could see out of a Voyager window.

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail
Photo galleries at http://graeme-wall.fotopic.net/