Old July 31st 10, 09:52 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default S stock 02/08/10

On 30 July, 21:21, Mizter T wrote:
On Jul 30, 9:03*pm, D7666 wrote:

On Jul 30, 8:51*pm, Mizter T wrote:

Sorry Nick but I think informed comment is rather out of fashion these
days - have you ever tried just making it up? ;-)

I noticed and no .

I always find the the bits in Private Eye that occasionally rumble a
newspaper's theatre review as being a work of fiction particularly
delicious... e.g. "x playing Balthasar was particularly expressive"
being an interesting concept in existentialism when x spent his
evening with his head down the toilet whilst the role of Balthasar was
fulfilled by his understudy.

You mean like how people who already know that they like to look out
of windows won't be aware that transverse seating has now been
introduced throughout? That will be nice.