Old July 31st 10, 01:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default Rucksacks worn on the tube

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 08:51:35 on Fri, 30 Jul
2010, d remarked:
I had to use the tube today and had the pleasure of some eejit wearing a
rucksack in front of me constantly swivelling it about and bumping me.

I had someone like that bumping me every few minutes on a
full-and-standing Cambridge train one morning. And the wearer almost got
violent when I politely (no, really) asked him to stop it.

Rucksack wearers generally have no concept of their "rear facing" personal
space.

Personally, I am always equipped with flashing indicators and reversing
lights when so encumbered, not to mention my bodies audible warning system
(eg, "out of the way, fatty, I'm coming through!"

--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop