Old August 1st 10, 12:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristan Miller Tristan Miller is offline

Default Rucksacks worn on the tube

Greetings.

On 2010-07-30, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, d wrote:

And people who walk down the middle of a passageway, occupying the whole
thing, at a speed slower than intended by anyone else. Admittedly this
only applies to wide people and narrow passages, but this is London, and
that is a frequent combination.

Do we in fact need a taxonomy of intolerable underground behaviour?

Perhaps, but not yours. I have removed a lot of your list, but what's
left is pretty much equivalent to saying that people with disabilities
should stay home and keep out of your way.

Exactly what disability causes people to walk slowly down the middle of a
narrow passageway? Is there some affliction that prevents them from
keeping to one side, thereby allowing faster-moving traffic to pass them?
Or is "being inconsiderate of others" now classed as a disability?

Regards,
Tristan

--
_