Old August 1st 10, 03:46 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default How far from Olympic stadium to Wimbledon?

In message , at 16:00:07 on
Sun, 1 Aug 2010, Franklin
remarked:
In a year or two I expect to be visiting the main Olympic stadium. I'm
considering a side trip to visit the civic hall for the Wimbledon area.

Approximately how far is it and how much time should I allow for the
journey?

By train it's around 50 minutes, although there may be special
arrangements/disruptions during the actual Games themselves.