Old August 1st 10, 10:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Rucksacks worn on the tube

On 1 Aug, 21:37, Ian Jelf wrote:
In message , Eric
writes

Or are you really one of those who believes that we should stay at home
for ever?

Eric, of *course* they don't. * There's that chip again.

I would "chip" in at this point that the kind of problems people were
complaining about were mainly to do with some people's wilful lack of
awareness of their surroundings, and that I would expect the mobility
impaired to be more acutely aware of their surroundings than most and
not to be the ones causing these problems.

And my anecdote: being berated for colliding with a woman who had
stopped dead at the bottom of the escalator from Waterloo East to
Waterloo and evidently assumed that I could prevent it from propelling
me into her.