Old August 2nd 10, 02:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Stratford platform 3a

On Aug 2, 3:05*pm, "Dr. Sunil" wrote:

On 31 July, 20:39, D7666 wrote:

On Jul 31, 7:44*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

Anyone know when it will open?
I have a clue but if I reveal the date I will be shot by the press
office. *Let us just say the time until it does open is measured in
weeks rather than months.

I am in the same position.

I know the date - and have been involved with some of the controls
systems work - but it is also not appropriate for me to post the
program dates. Sorry, OP, there are occasions when ones professional
responsibilities have to over-ride crank interests.

Um, why the secrecy? Is it the same reason why we don't when the new
DLR section will open?

Platform 3a will open on Saturday 21 August, whilst the DLR extension
will open on Saturday 9 October.

Please do note however that I've pulled both of the above dates out of
a metaphorical hat.