Old August 2nd 10, 04:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default Stratford platform 3a

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 16:04:21 +0100, Paul Scott wrote:

"Dr. Sunil" wrote in message

(actually are both DLR platform 4s in regular use?)

Yes - 4a and 4b seem to be used alternately in the normal weekday
timetable.

Paul S

Yes, during the day (though frustratingly, not at the peak) there's a 5
minute interval service where one train pulls into one platform, and
another train pulls out of the other platform, which means that there's
always a train in the station, and no mad rush for seats with people
trying to get on while people are getting off.

I think I'm right in saying that during those times, there's only service
as far as Canary Wharf when running this system.