Old August 3rd 10, 11:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr. Sunil Dr. Sunil is offline

Default Stratford platform 3a

On 31 July, 19:44, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 08:08:46 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Sunil"

wrote:
As of this morning, a lot of the clutter and barricades (platform
side) had been removed from the new Central westbound platform (3a),
though the concourse accesses were still blocked off by hoardings.
Anyone know when it will open?

I have a clue but if I reveal the date I will be shot by the press
office. *Let us just say the time until it does open is measured in
weeks rather than months.

--
Paul C

Platform 3a....must have platform 3a....

March 2009:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi..._look_east.JPG

January 2010:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...ook_eas t.JPG