Old August 3rd 10, 01:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Stratford platform 3a

On Aug 3, 12:53 pm, "Dr. Sunil" wrote:

On 2 Aug, 19:17, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:05:41 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Sunil":
[snip]
Um, why the secrecy? Is it the same reason why we don't when the new
DLR section will open?

Read the relevant papers on the TfL website re the DLR - I repeated the
date of 20/9/10 which I am sure is in one of their documents.

checks

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...-June-2010.pdf

see page 69 of the above document. Also look at the status that is
shown against the "open for service" milestone. The info is in the
public domain if you people search for it.

Without sounding rude I think you need to understand that some of us are
bound by strict codes of conduct at work and "errors" are not tolerated
if you're a senior manager. I don't think I need to say anymore?!

scratching head quizzically
If the info is in the public domain why on earth would you get into
trouble for divulging said info here????

He doesn't - it's information that isn't in the public domain that
puts Paul in fear of the enforcers of the legendary LU black-ops unit
(full of moonlighting RPIs earning a bit of cash-in-hand 'overtime' -
apparently they love it because they're no longer constrained by the
normal rules of engagement...).

If you read the whole thread you'll see there are two separate issues
- the opening of the Central line platform at Stratford, and the
opening of the DLR extension.