Old August 4th 10, 04:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr J R Stockton[_18_] Dr J R Stockton[_18_] is offline

Default [OT] Postal counties to be dropped from the Postcode Address File

In uk.transport.london message , Tue, 3
Aug 2010 08:57:08, Roland Perry posted:

In message , at 18:35:57
on Mon, 2 Aug 2010, remarked:
Try Trinity College, Cambridge CB2 1TQ. Postcodes
define points for deliver of mail, not a large sprawl of buildings
covering a large chunk of central Cambridge.

When I was in Cambridge, I used a very short address that worked every
time. (Sidney Sussex, Cambridge). I've never had the opportunity to
have such a short address again.

That could cause problems with an item posted in Massachusetts.
Especially as there appears to be a Sidney Sussex College in New York,
New York.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London, UK. Turnpike v6.05.
Web URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - w. FAQish topics, links, acronyms