Old August 5th 10, 08:46 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Crossrail rolling stock PIN

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 15:01:25 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T
wrote:
On Aug 4, 7:27*pm, D7666 wrote:

Why we are at it, can we do the Central Line as well, and tie that
into Crossrail with alternating trains to/from WR - ER via Crossrail
and via Central Line, ditto opposite alternations from Ruislip and
Epping.

And Ongar.

Yes, must have Ongar. Any chance of the Northern Heights too? And Mail
Rail is just sitting there empty and waiting.

Mail Rail is the "missing link" between HS1 and HS2.