Old January 24th 04, 12:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default stansted airport

In message , Arthur Figgis
] writes
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:23:33 +0000, Ken Wheatley
wrote:

On 22 Jan 2004 11:02:38 -0800, (Matt Ashby)
wrote:

- Victoria line from King's Cross-St. Pancras to Tottenham Hale then
train to Stanstead Airport; or

- Circle / Hammersmith and City / Metropolitan lines from King's
Cross-St. Pancras to Liverpool St then Stanstead Express from there
(this last bit may be a bus, depending on the time of day / night)

For Matt and almost everybody else - there is NO FRIGGING 'A' IN
STANSTED (and I know I'm shouting).

What's that thing hiding between the first S and the N?

ITYM "only one"?

I'm more interested in why the questioner asked about Stansted again on
January 22nd, having got reasonable replies the first time he/she asked
on January 19th.
Still, that's me; curiosity and all that....
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.