Old August 7th 10, 09:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default [OT] Postal counties to be dropped from the Postcode Address

In article 46e7o.42381$806.20811@hurricane, (Roy
Badami) wrote:

On 07/08/10 14:18,
wrote:

There are parts of the country where the lack of street addresses is
quite widespread. Round Llandrindod Wells, I think.

Now I come to think of it, I think the place where I encountered
this was in OS Address Point sample data, and I'm pretty sure the
sample data was for some part of Wales...

Llandrindod Wells did seem to be different from other places when I was
there (in 1985).

--
Colin Rosenstiel