Old January 24th 04, 07:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default How do you enter your security answer on the Oyster Sales site?

I'm having a problem registering my new Oystercard on the Oyster Sales
website. I have a valid online account and a valid card, yet when I go
to register my card, it rejects my security answer.

I have rather poor handwriting, unfortunately, so the SouthWest Trains
employee who had to read it may have misentered it at the console
behind the window (I bought my card in Richmond). Either that, or I'm
not entering it correctly into the online web form. When entering it,
what case should it go in? And should spaces be included?

Thanks in advance.

Brad