Old August 9th 10, 11:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Does London Underground accept Euros anywhere?

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 12:30:49AM +0100, wrote:

When in England and Wales, I just stick with paying with English notes.
Any notes received from the Northern Ireland or Scotland I simply
deposit into a separate account for savings.

I spend Scottish notes like I would Bank of England notes. In my
experience they Just Work.

You are so cynical. And by "cynical", of course, I mean "correct".
-- Kurt Starsinic