Old August 9th 10, 05:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Postal counties to be dropped from the Postcode Address File

In message
,
Mizter T writes

It would cause confusion for an address in Leadenhal Street EC3 to give
also the associated name for EC3 which is Fenchurch Street. *Is the E16
area still known as Victoria Docks, which is its associated name?

According to mail I receive from certain parties, yes I live in Victoria
Docks!

What's the water like?

Much nicer than it used to be in the Olden Days (so I'm told)