Old August 12th 10, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Here We Go Again

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:43:53 -0700 (PDT)
Paul wrote:
adequately stocked with change. Perhaps Comrade Crow would like to
explain how systems such as the Tyne & Wear Metro can be considered
safe when they have no ticket offices at all.

Having used the T&W metro and struggled to get the damn ticket machine to
accept my money I can state thats its a pain in the bloody arse not to have
a ticket office available. I imagine the same goes for a lot of unmanned
stations on the DLR.

B2003