Old August 12th 10, 08:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default Here We Go Again

On 12 Aug, 09:32, wrote:
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

Paul wrote:
adequately stocked with change. *Perhaps Comrade Crow would like to
explain how systems such as the Tyne & Wear Metro can be considered
safe when they have no ticket offices at all.

Having used the T&W metro and struggled to get the damn ticket machine to
accept my money I can state thats its a pain in the bloody arse not to have
a ticket office available. I imagine the same goes for a lot of unmanned
stations on the DLR.

B2003

But on London Underground the station would always be staffed, and the
station staff could help anyone who is having trouble using the ticket
machines, and as I said earlier, make sure that they are in working
order and adequately stocked with change.