Old August 12th 10, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Ghost trips appearing on the London Cycle Hire scheme

Afternoon all,

Elsewhere, my spies report:

Do check your keys for use as I head that there are ghost riding the
bicycles when you are not.

Thanks for the tip off. I appear to have cycled from Eccleston Place to
Belgrave Square on 10 Aug, before my key was even activated, whilst
being asleep in bed at home. Hmm.

Anyone heard any more about this?

tom

--
If your husband does not like risotto, you must throw him out
instantly. That kind of warped character just cannot be tolerated. Next