Old August 12th 10, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
David Walters David Walters is offline

Default Ghost trips appearing on the London Cycle Hire scheme

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:02:58 +0100, Tom Anderson wrote:
Afternoon all,

Elsewhere, my spies report:

Do check your keys for use as I head that there are ghost riding the
bicycles when you are not.

Thanks for the tip off. I appear to have cycled from Eccleston Place to
Belgrave Square on 10 Aug, before my key was even activated, whilst
being asleep in bed at home. Hmm.

Anyone heard any more about this?

I had a ghost journey appear this morning but when I looked again this
afternoon it had gone again.