Old August 12th 10, 09:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Fantasy Stations

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:49*pm, wrote:

(Mizter T) wrote:

On Aug 12, 4:27*pm, wrote:

(Alistair Bell) wrote:
I'm not saying any of this would be all that cheap (fer cryin'
out loud, look how much we spent on the supposedly simple East
London Line) but it probably _is_ cheap enough to be feasible
if it's desirable. (Not in the current Coalition 'let's slash
everything' mindset, of course.)

The outgoing Labour Government's "I'm afraid there's no money
left" mindset, you mean?

So how's this working then - do you have a leased line between
Millbank and Cowley Street yet?

(I merely jest ;-)

:-)

I'm not sure where you were referring to by "Millbank". I was there
(No.4) today but not for anything you were thinking of, I'm sure.

No, not No. 4, the home of the hacks and the collapsed atrium - I
refer to 30 Millbank, aka the Tower formerly inhabited by the rose-
tinted nouveau prole party, but now home to the legion of landed
gentry, with whom I understand your permissive posse presently have an
arrangement of some sort... ;-)

I know nothing of this. You shouldn't believe all you read in the press,
as they say...

--
Colin Rosenstiel