Old August 14th 10, 06:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air,alt.travel.uk.air
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default Airside postboxes at London airports?

In message
,
Mizter T writes

Are there any these days? Obviously I know there are postboxes at
airports (though I don't think they're always that easy to find), but
I haven't paid a great deal of attention to airside postboxes - and I
can imagine there may be whatever security concerns nowadays too.

I'm thinking specifically about Stansted at the moment, but would be
interested to know about the other London airports too, indeed about
airports further afield as well.

http://www.heathrowairport.com/porta...ed4f4599110Vgn
VCM10000036821c0a____/448c6a4c7f1b0010VgnVCM200000357e120a____/

(Note that the facility is available after security - but obviously no
parcels)
--
Paul Terry