Old August 14th 10, 07:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air,alt.travel.uk.air
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default Airside postboxes at London airports?

On 2010\08\14 19:12, Mizter T wrote:
Are there any these days? Obviously I know there are postboxes at
airports (though I don't think they're always that easy to find), but
I haven't paid a great deal of attention to airside postboxes - and I
can imagine there may be whatever security concerns nowadays too.

I'm thinking specifically about Stansted at the moment, but would be
interested to know about the other London airports too, indeed about
airports further afield as well.

I don't understand. Are you suggesting that someone flying from Malta to
Australia via Heathrow might want to save a few pence on postage by
sending a postcard to their friend in Wigan while in the airport? Seems
a bit rare.