Old August 15th 10, 10:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air,alt.travel.uk.air
William Black William Black is offline

Default Airside postboxes at London airports?

On 15/08/10 20:05, wrote:
On 15/08/2010 16:45, martin wrote:
On Aug 14, 7:12 pm, Mizter wrote:
Are there any these days? Obviously I know there are postboxes at
airports (though I don't think they're always that easy to find), but
I haven't paid a great deal of attention to airside postboxes - and I
can imagine there may be whatever security concerns nowadays too.

Airport post boxes are a special design with a transparent back:
http://richardbaker.photoshelter.com...000H37o3FWcUQI

Any reason for that?

How does 'To stop the bloody IRA from putting bombs in them' sound?

--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...