Old August 15th 10, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Cross London tickets on the underground

In article ,
(tim....) wrote:

"Paul Scott" wrote in message

"tim...." wrote in message

wrote in message

I've been refused exit at Goodge Street in the past (over 10 years
ago) to break a tube journey back to King's Cross and had to
re-enter the tube and exit at Euston instead. Is this a relatively
recent change?

No, the rule is not recent.

However the last time I looked they had removed it, so I'm surprised
to see it back again.

Having said that, I'm equally surprised that they wouldn't let you
out at GS for Euston (they don't have to know that you want KX). I
had no problem last time I did it.

Of course the barriers at GS wouldn't let you out

Agreed

I meant that I had no difficulty getting a staff member to let me out.

Except that now that you have abbreviated it I realised that I made
a mistake - I meant Warren Street

More jobsworths at Goodge Street?

--
Colin Rosenstiel