Old August 18th 10, 10:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Minimum Oyster top-up at LU ticket offices

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 04:58:30 -0500
wrote:
I object to having to lend TfL money for trips I may not make until 6
months hence. I also object to the blanket application of a policy, even
to low users and those needing receipts for the correct amount. A printout
of usage is hardly a financial document.

There should be the option of having it the other way around. You use your
oyster and then TfL send you a bill at the end of the month just like every
other type of utility and service company does.

B2003