Old August 18th 10, 12:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Minimum Oyster top-up at LU ticket offices

On 18 Aug, 12:38, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 04:58:30
on Wed, 18 Aug 2010, remarked:

I object to having to lend TfL money for trips I may not make until 6
months hence.

So buy paper tickets.

I also object to the blanket application of a policy, even
to low users and those needing receipts for the correct amount.

And I object to the higher fares resulting from people who want the
bulk-discount benefits, but aren't prepared to toe the line.

I object to the higher cash fares resulting from organisations that
want to coerce me into lending them money in advance for a
"discount" (ie what used to be the normal fare).