Old August 18th 10, 03:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Minimum Oyster top-up at LU ticket offices

In article iCQao.133886$ss1.17974@hurricane, (Robin) wrote:

those needing receipts for the correct amount.

How is a receipt for the amount you topped up better than (or even
as good as) your journey history? You could, for example, top up
by £1.80 and claim that amount based on such a receipt when you had
already reached the daily price cap by using the same Oyster card
for private travel. Or when you did not travel at all.

I don't use the tube enough to reach the daily price cap, and certainly
not when claiming expenses. I thought I would once (not on expense) but
things all went wrong when the passenger I was meeting was diverted.

--
Colin Rosenstiel