Old August 19th 10, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Ghost trips appearing on the London Cycle Hire scheme

"Roy Badami" wrote in message
On 18/08/10 12:44, Recliner wrote:

Ah, I wasn't aware of that latter distinction. Is it just a quirk of
history or is there some reason for it? And what can't an on-line
registered card do?

I've no idea why, but it probably is a quirk of history.

When I first registered online I couldn't see the journey history, although
auto top up was set OK. At the time, other posters here explained that only
a form handed in at a ticket office would enable that facility, and it
did...

Paul S