Old August 23rd 10, 08:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Kings Cross Main line to Victoria Line?

"Roy Badami" wrote in message

I today needed to get to the Circle/Metropolitan Line platforms from the
Kings Cross suburban platforms and I notice that the signage directs me to
the Western Ticket Hall (under St Pancras) rather than the Tube Ticket
Hall (the original one) but it reminded me of this thread and made me
wonder whether that is the best route, or whether there might be a better
route through the Tube Ticket Hall.

Is there a useful map of the underground complex available anywhere? I
find the maze of tunnels quite disorienting...

Don't think going via the tube ticket hall is any better, although you're
right, there is a paid side connection between tube and western ticket halls
now. IMHO the signage you followed is probably the sensible route

FCC's website has a 3D diagram and video:

http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...iCmsPageId=497

Paul S