Old August 23rd 10, 08:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default Kings Cross Main line to Victoria Line?

On 23/08/10 21:19, Paul Scott wrote:

Don't think going via the tube ticket hall is any better, although
you're right, there is a paid side connection between tube and western
ticket halls now. IMHO the signage you followed is probably the sensible
route

FCC's website has a 3D diagram and video:

http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...iCmsPageId=497

Thanks - that map is quite useful, although far from ideal.

If there is a route directly from the Tube Ticket Hall to the Met/Circle
platforms (that doesn't require running down an up escalator then it
looks like it would be quicker than the signposted route - if I'm not
misremembering I walked past the Tube Ticket Hall anyway to get to the
Western Ticket Hall (and the map seems to support that).

-roy