Old August 23rd 10, 09:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Kings Cross Main line to Victoria Line?

"Roy Badami" wrote in message

Thanks - that map is quite useful, although far from ideal.

If there is a route directly from the Tube Ticket Hall to the Met/Circle
platforms (that doesn't require running down an up escalator then it
looks like it would be quicker than the signposted route - if I'm not
misremembering I walked past the Tube Ticket Hall anyway to get to the
Western Ticket Hall (and the map seems to support that).

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...pgrade-map.gif

Slightly clearer version of the diagram from TfL, but harder to find!

I think the difference is that the route via the tube ticket hall is
slightly shorter but feeds you into the very eastern end of the Circle/Met
platforms, whereas the other route can put you at the other end of those
platforms, which might be quieter. Maybe just suck it and see on the day...

Paul