Old August 23rd 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Transportation option from London City Airport to Regents Park.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:13:41 -0700 (PDT), fvw
wrote:

Off a transatlantic journey? If so, £40 for a taxi seems like fair
value, compared to a nerve-frazzling encounter with a foreign public
transport system. Depends on budget and age of traveller,
obviously.

When I'm tired off such a journey, I tend to look for a nice logical
public transport system rather than the potential to be ripped off by
an unscrupulous[1] taxi driver who doesn't know where they're
going[2].

The public transport journey noted is extremely simple, and I and
others have given detailed descriptions of how to undertake it.

[1] This potential is rather low in London compared with many
countries, of course. But as a "foreigner" I wouldn't know that.

[2] Again, not in London.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.