Old August 24th 10, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Kings Cross Main line to Victoria Line?

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message
,
at 01:47:19 on Tue, 24 Aug 2010, MIG
remarked:
But at the moment you can't get *to* the northern line on the direct
route from the Western/Original ticket halls, so it's still just
possible but only a very long way around (via the Piccadilly
platforms
would be quickest).

Unless you take a chance on one of the short escalators being fixed
and walkable down. In fact, I think I'd try that and, if unlucky, get
the Victoria to Euston and change there. Still a better than
following the direction signs half way to Finsbury Park and back.

I would normally be wanting to take the City branch southbound, so
going via Euston is a long diversion.. and IIRC is a very long walk
inside the Euston passageways.

Actually it is cross platform interchange in that direction (SB Victoria
to SB Bank branch)

Peter Smyth