Old August 24th 10, 07:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Swallow[_2_] John Swallow[_2_] is offline

Default Tube ticket easement on buses and Oyster PAYG

You're missing the point. I've already paid for my journey by tube. I
should be able to continue my journey by bus for no extra cost.

And you should be able to. Bus drivers are advised of the suspension
over the radio, and given a code to enter into their ticket machine to
allow for exactly this scenario.

Whether it works is another matter as I've never been on the receiving
end of it.