Old August 25th 10, 01:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David F[_2_] David F[_2_] is offline

Default Victoria Line to shut this weekend

On 25 Aug, 12:58, wrote:

Would anyone apart from drug dealers and trendy lefties give a damn if the
carnival vanished?

Given the vast number of people who go to Carnival (presumably) out of
their own free-will, I'd say 'yes', quite a few people would give a
damn.

You can't argue with the sheer number of people who will be going,
this year. Very few of whom will be drug dealers. I'd expect there are
people from all parts of the political spectrum there, too ... so not
just 'lefties'.