Old August 26th 10, 06:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster question, please

In article Tohdo.31750$r24.8190@hurricane, (Roy
Badami) wrote:

On 25/08/10 23:47,
wrote:
In article2Ygdo.18922$S_1.9205@hurricane,
(Roy
Badami) wrote:

Presumably you also have to actually hold the railcard registered to
an Oyster card as well?

I have a suspicion you're not allowed to share an Oyster with a
railcard registered to it, in the same way you're not allowed to
share an Oyster with a period Travelcard on it. I was
intentionally vague when I said "and other such products" precisely
because I wasn't entirely sure about the railcard rules.

I assume it must be so or else someone might get discounts to which they
are not entitled.

--
Colin Rosenstiel