Old August 26th 10, 07:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Oyster question, please

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:48:30 -0400, wrote:

Much appreciated. Thank you. I was/am trying to come up with an answer
that won't leave me with 4 Oyster cards with a balance on them. Two I don't
mind as wife & I frequent London 2 or 3 times a year. For this particular
trip, I would normally have bought four 3-Day travelcards good for zones 1-6
(all 6 zones out of necessity).

Given that (I think) a 3-day Travelcard was just priced at three times
a One Day Travelcard, and you can still buy the latter on paper, you
could just buy three of those each.

Failing that, cash the Oyster cards in at the end and get a refund of
the deposit and balance.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.