Old August 26th 10, 08:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Oyster question, please

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:05:16 -0400
wrote:
I have searched tfl's website to no avail, or at least I haven't stumbled
across the answer I seek so I now turn to the people who can provide the
real answers. Can an Oyster card be used to pay more than one person's fare
per ride? Example, here in Chicago, the Chicago Card Plus can be swiped up
to six times in a row to admit up to six folks at a time. Thanks.

For whatever moronic reason we don't have flat fares in London so you
have to swipe in and out which means its limited to one person per journey.

B2003