Old August 27th 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Transportation option from London City Airport to Regents Park.

In message , at 10:54:48 on Fri, 27 Aug
2010, S Viemeister remarked:
Currently there's only two JFK-LHR flights that arrive after midday:

VS 46 dep 1.50am arr 1.17pm
AA 142 dep 8.30am arr 8.25pm
BA 178 dep 8.40am arr 8.35pm

compared to 14 that arrive between 6.35am and 11.35am

There's a Continental flight EWR-LHR that arrives around 9 pm. I
suppose it may have been discontinued recently, but it was certainly
available this Spring.

As I appear not to be able to count to three, perhaps we should revisit
this...

It seems there are still some "depart 9.00am EWR, arrive 9.20pm LHR"
flights, but I had previously only been looking at JFK flights.