Old January 26th 04, 04:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default New U5 route

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:05:41 -0000, Bob Wood
wrote in :
In ,
Orienteer typed:

My point is the total lack of local information.

I agree absolutely. My point was that the information is hidden away
even on the tfl website - I should have made it more clearly.

Even the spider maps on display at Uxbridge last night didn't have
the info -- as they were dated January 2002! The spider map at
http://www.londontransport.co.uk/bus...f/uxbridge.pdf does have
the new routings however.

I've just been telling my commuting colleagues that there are now
9 buses/hour between here and Uxbridge. (I was wrong about my bus stop
having 13/hr, as it turns out the U5 runs to a 12 minute separation so
there are actually 14/hr: U1, U3 & U5.)

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN