Old August 28th 10, 05:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.london
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default Transportation option from London City Airport to Regents Park.

On 27/08/2010 20:34, Robin wrote:

I've arrived back from NY at about that time too. Although having
travelled at Mach 2

jealousy
Who was paying your expenses on that flight?
/jealousy

We weren't all on expenses. When I was a lad, and you had the Athena
tennis girl on your wall, I had Concorde.

I couldn't not fly on her. It was a lot, but I don't regret it for a
minute. Nor does my wife, every time she meets someone like you!

BTW we went out on a 747.

PS
IIRC there are also not-a red-eye flights from Boston arriving in London
c.21:00 And I paid my own fare :((

We did that one once too. I just _hate_ the redeye that I always get
for business trips, but that one was a
last-whole-family-holiday-before-the-kids-are-too-old trip.

Andy